Stone Ridge Veterinary Medical Center offers a variety of modern orthopedic surgical procedures to aid your pet in the healing process after an accident. Our experienced and passionate veterinary team strives to exceed your expectations, and we are prepared to do whatever is necessary to provide the best surgical outcome for your pet.
Veterinary Orthopedic Procedures
Our veterinary team provides a wide variety of orthopedic services. Although we are not board-certified in orthopedics, we are here to offer you an outstanding option. The most common orthopedic procedures performed at Stone Ridge include:
- ACL Repair – The ACL can be repaired via tibial plateau leveling osteotomy (TPLO) or lateral suturing.
- Fracture Repair – Stone Ridge focuses on using bone plates when repairing a fracture. These plates are adapted to fit the injury and are considered to be one of the most effective and superior forms of fracture repair.
- Luxating Patella (floating kneecap) – Stone Ridge has the equipment, skills, and abilities necessary to perform this complicated procedure.
- Hip luxation repair with a femoral head ostectomy (FHO) – Eliminates the pain associated with severe osteoporosis or hip dysplasia.
- Meniscus Tear Resection – Expert surgical care for your pet’s meniscus injuries.